Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mindless chitchat

Just had my review - not too bad. Decent. I won't be job hunting in the near future, which is a good sign! I'm just sitting here thinking about what I should spend my bonus on - I think a new laptop might be the solution and I'll put the rest away - although I have to confess that I am piss poor at money management. So by putting the rest away, I really mean that I'll continue to spend it like its water on really important stuff like...wine, dinner out, wine, more dinner, wine, maybe apps (cause money is low), wine (now hitting the box varietal) and then trying to buy something expensive and getting pissed off b/c I "thought" I had saved my money but when I go to look its all gone. It's a vicious cycle that I'll probably will be doomed to repeat until either the IRS or my bookie finds me. (OH and did I mention my weight is an issue...ah, could it be the wine and the dinner out...d'oh!)

Two days have passed since the torture session with the trainer AND I'm still sore! I went to the gym yesterday and worked through the pain, but today I tried to sneeze and I ended up yelping like a puppy that was just kicked. My abs are killing me, I can't even sneeze! But I am down 4lbs... I think I'll have to turn into a masochist and start to try to enjoy the pain b/c the payoff is worth it.

Still not in the mood to write about Soldier Boy. I'm still upset about being stood up, apologized to profusely with an offer to make it up to me this past weekend, and being blown off again. I'm not your doormat dickhead! The vision of the perfect kick to the face is what keeps me going through the day... I have issues.

I'm bartending tonight, at least that will keep my mind off the homicide through kickboxing scenario I have running through my mind. I'm hoping for a busy night without a lot of needless chitchat. I know, I know, I'm a bartender the mindless chit chatting is what it's all about. One nice perk is the sexual harassment I can inflict on my co-bartender... Don't worry he can dish as well as take it! I'm glad I'll be wearing my boob top tonight...